The present and primitive state of Arianism truly stated, of arianism truly stated, our of the original evidences and primitive depositions or vouchers, authentick registries, and all the remaining records of Christ's Christianity in MS. as well as print [electronic resource].
- [London? : s.n., 1715?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
88p. ; 8⁰.
- Arianism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Myles Davies.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|