Principles of religion the only sufficient restraint from wickedness. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the assizes before the Honourable Sr. Thomas Abney, and Mr. Serjeant Willes, and before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, Aug. 7. 1746. By John Burton B.D. fellow of Eton College.
- Oxford : Printed at the theatre for James Fletcher in the Turl, and sold by J. and J. Rivington in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCCXLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2 parts (,40,24p.) ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Collective half-title: 'Mr. Burton's two sermons preach'd before the University of Oxford.' - Includes: 'The expostulation and advice of Samuel to the men of Israel applied. A sermon preach'd .. Oct. 9. 1746. ..', with separate titlepage and pagination but continuous signing.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44458.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|