Rider's British merlin: for the year of Our Lord God 1794. [electronic resource] : Being the second after bissextile, or leap year Adorned with many delightful and useful verities fitting all capacities in the islands of Great Britain's Monarchy. With notes of husbandry, fairs, marts roads, and tables for many necessary uses. Compiled for his country's benefit by Cardanus Rider.
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, and sold by R. Horsfield, at Stationers-hall, near Ludgate-street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
60p. ; 12⁰.
- Almanacs, English -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sig. A in red and black.
Price in square brackets: (Price stitched Ten-Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45032.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|