The Roman history, from the settlement of the empire by Augustus Cæsar, to the removal of the imperial seat by constantine the great. [electronic resource] : Containing the space of 355 years. Vol. II. For the use of his highness the Duke of Glocester. The fourth edition, corrected. By Laurence Echard, A.M. prebendary of Lincoln, and chaplain to the right reverend the lord bishop of that Diocese.
- Standardized Title:
- Roman history. Vol.2
- London : Printed for R. Bonwick,, J. Tonson, W. Freeman, T. Goodwin, M. Wotton, J. Walthoe, S. Manship, J. Nicholson, R. Parker, B. Tooke, and M. Gillyflower, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
v.2(,560p,plate) ; 8⁰.
- Rome -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45210.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|