Queries relating to agriculture submitted by the Society at Odiham in Hampshire, for the encouragement of that art, to the High-Sheriffs of the under-written counties, earnestly requesting that they will recommend to the Grand Juries, to procure answers to such of them as come within the spheres of their observation, and transmit answers to the Society, by the post, directed to J. Huntingford, the secretary, at Odiham. ... [electronic resource].
- [Reading] : Carnan and Smart, Printers, Reading, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Agriculture -- Research -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Reading.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T46198.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|