Rules and orders to be observed by a Friendly Society of Women, united for the mutual support and benefit of each other when under real afflictions [electronic resource] : Now held at the house of Mr. William Olieff, the Blankeney Head, Norton Falgate. Instituted in the year 1785.
- London : Printed by Axtell, and Purdon, No. 17, Little New-street, Shoe-Lane, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Rules and practice -- Early works to 1800.
Fraternal organizations -- Rules and practice -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T46948.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|