A sermon preached before the House of Lords in the Abbey-Church of Westminster, on Tuesday, May XXIXth, 1739 [electronic resource] : Being the anniversary thanksgiving to Almighty God for the restitution of King Charles II. and the royal family, and the restoration of the government. By Thomas lord bishop of Oxford.
- London : Printed for J. and J. Pemberton, at the Golden-Buck, against St. Dunstan's Church, Fleetstreet, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,20p. ; 4⁰.
- Charity-schools -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'The Bishop of Oxford's sermon preached before the House of Lords, on Tuesday, May 29th, 1739.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T47728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|