Some remarks upon the temper of the late writers about convocations. [electronic resource] : Particularly, Dr. Wake, Dr. Kennet, and the author of Mr. Atterbury's principles, &c. By a Gentleman in the country.
- London : Printed for A. Baldwin in Warwick-Lane, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,62p. ; 4⁰.
- Wake, William 1657-1737 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Variously attributed to Francis Atterbury or George Smalridge.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T49392.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|