The sorrowful separation of the faithful pastor from his affectionate flock [electronic resource] : A sermon, occasioned by the death of Mr. Joseph Swain, pastor of the Baptist Church at Walworth, near London, who departed this life, April 14, 1796. By James Upton. Together with the address at the interment, by Abraham Booth. To which is added, a copy of verses, composed by Mr. Swain a short time before his death, on his own conversion.
- London : Published for the benefit of the widow and four small children; and sold by Mathews, No. 18, Strand, Gurney, Holborn; Button, Paternoster-Row; wills, Stationers'-Court; and Jarman, Walworth, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
68p. ; 8⁰.
- Swain, Joseph, d. 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50355.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|