The tragedy of Hamlet Prince of Denmark. [electronic resource] : As it is now acted by Her Majesties servants. By William Shakespeare.
- Standardized Title:
- London : Printed for Rich. Wellington, at the Dolphin and Crown in Paul's Church-Yard, and E. Rumball in Covent-Garden, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,82,p. ; 4⁰.
- English drama (Tragedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
In this issue in the imprint there is a colon after "London", rather than a full-stop; p. 1 is numbered; p. 1, line 15, has ".. twelve: get .."; the last line on p. 1 ends "Barnardo"; the catchword on p.9 is misspelled: Geos; the second last line on p.49 begins: "In noise"; "Denmark" in the running head has a full-stop.
Price on title page: Newly publish'd, some fables after the familiar way of Mounsieur de La Fountaine, price 1s. 6d. The comical history of Francion, translated from the French, by several hands, and adapted to the humour of the present age, price 6s. The theory and practice of architecture: or, Vignola and vitruvius abridg'd, illustrated with 63 copper plates, price 5s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T51530.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|