The tragedy of Jane Shore [electronic resource] : Written in imitation of Shakespear's style. By N. Rowe, Esq; [.].
- The fifth edition.
- London : Printed for Bernard Lintot; and sold by W. Feales, at Rowe's-Head, against St. Clement's Church in the Strand, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,68,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Shore, Jane, d. 1527? -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
The tailpiece on p.51 is a stylised urn between two flowers.
In: 'The miscellaneous works of Nicholas Rowe, Esq; vol.3, London, 1733.
Also issued in some copies of 'Plays written by Nicholas Rowe, Esq.' London 1736.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T51536.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|