The Worcester Royal directory, for the year 1792. [electronic resource] : Containing, I. An historical account of whatever is remarkable for antiquity or curiosity, in the city of Worcester, from the earliest date to the present time. II. A survey of the Cathedral: with the seccession of bishops, deans, archdeacons, and chancellors, of the diocese. III. The ecclesiastical and civil government of Worcester: with an account of the companies and incorporations, and a list of the mayors of the city. IV. Account of the royal visit, in 1788; with a list of all the monarchs who have visited the city. V. Names and places of abode of the gentry, clergy, physicians, bankers, gentlemen of the law, and principal inhabitants of the above city: with the numbers affixed to each house, agreeable to a late act of Parliament. VI. Account of the post going out and coming in; mails, stage coaches, waggons, &c. &c. with the rates of the hackney and stage coaches, chairmen, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Worcester directory.
- Worcester : Printed and sold by J. Grundy, in Friars-Street: likewise sold by the booksellers in London, booksellers London, Bristol, Bath, York, Manchester, Liverpool, and Birmingham, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
88p. ; 8⁰.
- Worcester (England) -- History -- Directories -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally published as 'The Worcester directory' in 1788.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52704.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|