Miscellanea mathematica [electronic resource] : Consisting of a large collection of curious mathematical problems, and their solutions. Together with many other important disquisitions in various branches of the mathematics. Being the literary correspondence of several eminent mathematicians. By Cha. Hutton, F.R.S. professor of mathematics in the Royal Military Academy at Woolwich.
- London : Printed for G. Robinson and R. Baldwin, Pater-noster Row, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
iv,342,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final errata leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53065.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|