A catalogue of the collection of coins and medals, of Thomas James Selby, Esq; Late of Wadden Chace and Waverdon, in the county of Bucks, deceased; collected by the Late Serjeant Selby. [electronic resource] : Which will be sold by auction, by Mess. Langfords, at their House in the Great Piazza, Covent Garden, on Thursday, the 17th of February 1774. They may be viewed on Tuesday the 15th, and to the time of sale, which will begin punctually at twelve o'clock. Catalogues of which may be had gratis at Mess. Langford's aforesaid.
- [London : s.n., 1774]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6p ; 8⁰.
- Coins -- Catalogs -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53851.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|