The several reports with the appendix, which is to one of them, from the committee of the House of Commons, [electronic resource] : To whom the petition of the proprietors of the charitable corporation for relief of industrious poor by assisting them with small sums upon pledges at legal interest, assembled in their general court, was referred; and the proceedings of the said house thereupon. Published by order of the House of Commons.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1732-06-01
- London : Printed for R. Williamson near Grays-Inn-Gate in Holborn, and W. Bowyer in White-Friars, MDCCXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
215,p. ; 2⁰.
- Charities -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 2000 ordinary and 50 large-paper copies printed.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 4410
Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1840
English Short Title Catalog, T55450.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|