Speed the plough: a comedy, in five acts. As performed with universal applause at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden By Thomas Morton, Esq. author of "A cure for the heart ache," "Way to get married," &c. &c [electronic resource].
- The eighth edition.
- London : Printed by A. Strahan, Printers-Street; for T. N. Longman and O. Rees, Paternoster-Row, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
94,p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price in square brackets: (Price Two Shillings.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56472.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|