An Account of the conduct and proceedings of the late John Gow alias Smith, captain of the late pirates, [electronic resource] : Executed for murther and piracy committed on board the George Gally, afterwards call'd the revenge; with a relation of all the horrid murthers they committed in cold blood; as also of their being taken at the islands of Orkney, and sent up prisoners to London.
- London : Printed and sold by John Applebee, in Black-Fryers, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,62p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Lee, Trent, Hutchins, Moore, Novak). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 474
English Short Title Catalog, T56855.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|