A sermon preach'd before the Honourable House of Commons, on Tuesday, the 29th of May, 1711. [electronic resource] : Being a day of publick thanksgiving to Almighty God, for having put an end to the great rebellion, by the restitution of King Charles II. and Royal family, and the restauration of the government, after many years interruption. By Hugh Todd, D.D. and prebendary of Carlisle.
- London : Printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose, in Ludgate-Street, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59316.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|