Tom of Bedlam [electronic resource] : Or, A mad poem, writ by a mad author. Reflecting on the madness of some persons, who make all people mad that have any thing to do with them.
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminister, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,12p. ; 2⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Luke Milbourne.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, T409
English Short Title Catalog, T60846.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|