Considerations on several proposals, lately made, for the better maintenance of the poor. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing heads of two bills for the better government, maintenance, and employment of the poor, within the city and liberty of Westminster; and in the several counties of England.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for C. Davis, against Gray's-Inn-Gate, in Holbourn; and M. Cooper at the Globe in Pater-noster Row, MDCCLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
vi,33,p. ; 4⁰.
- Poor -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Gray.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T64163.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|