A Description of Brighthelmstone and the adjacent country, or, The new guide for ladies and gentlemen resorting to that place of health and amusement [electronic resource].
- Brighthelmstone : Printed for J. Bowen on the Stevne, and at No. 40, New Bond Street, London, [1784?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,61,p. ; 8⁰.
- Brighton (England) -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Brighton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65431.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|