An act for dividing and inclosing several open and common fields, lands, and waste grounds, within the manor and parish of Pirton, in the county of Worcester [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1763-02-28
- [London : s.n., 1763]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
11,p. ; 2⁰.
- Real property -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Tithes -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 3 Geo.III.c.28.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68407.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|