An history of the manor, and Manor-House, of South Winfield, in Derbyshire. [electronic resource] : By Tho. Blore, of the Society of the Middle Temple, and F.S.A.
- London : Printed by D. Brewman, MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,100p.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Manors -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A re-impression, with slightly reset titlepage, of the edition published as No.III of 'Miscellaneous antiquities, (in continuation of the Bibliotheca topographica Britannica)', without the half-title, and with the errors corrected in MS.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69224.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|