A letter to the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury. [electronic resource] : Proving that His Grace cannot be the author of the letter to an eminent presbyterian clergyman in Swisserland, in which the present state of religion, in England, is blackened and exposed, and the present ministry are misrepresented and traduced.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, near the Oxford Arms in Warwick Lane, 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Wake, William, 1657-1737.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Thomas Gordon.
An attack on Archbishop Wake.
Price on title page: (Price Six Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T71764.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|