An apology for the life of Colley Cibber, comedian, and late patentee of the Theatre-Royal. [electronic resource] : With an historical view of the stage during his own time. Written by Himself. The fourth edition. In two volumes. ... With an account of the rise and progress of the English stage: a dialogue on old plays, and old players: and a list of dramatic authors and their works.
- Other Title:
- Apology for the life of Mr. Colley Cibber
- London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v.,plate : port. ; 12⁰.
- Cibber, Colley, 1671-1757.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A list of dramatic authors and their works' was also published separately as 'Theatrical records'; it is sometimes attributed to William Chetwood or to Robert Dodsley.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73426.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|