Biographia navalis; or, Impartial memoirs of the lives and characters of officers of the navy of Great Britain, from the year 1660 to the present time [electronic resource] : drawn from the most authentic sources, and disposed in a chronological arrangement. By John Charnock, Esq. With portraits, and other engravings, By Bartolozzi, &c. In four volumes.
- London : printed for R. Faulder, Bond-Street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6v.,plates : ports. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Volumes 5 and 6 are a continuation of the work.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T73785.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|