The speech of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, in the House of Commons, on the Irish resolutions, on Thursday, May 12, 1785. [electronic resource] : To which is added, an authentic copy of the resolutions, as originally proposed and now altered by Mr. Chancellor Pitt.
- Other Title:
- Speech of the Rt. Hon. Charles James Fox, ... May 12, 1785
- A new edition, corrected.
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington House, in Piccadilly, 1785.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,104p. ; 8⁰.
- Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T75083.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|