The reasonable communicant [electronic resource] : Or, An explanation of the doctrine of the sacrament of the Lord's Supper, in all its parts, from the communion service. In a discourse between a minister and one of his parishioners. By W. Fleetwood, D.D. late lord bishop of Ely.
- The twenty-third edition.
- London : Printed for J.F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
72p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge', 1800, vol.II.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T80325.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|