Serious exhortations, [I] To a religious observance of the Lord's-day. [II]. To frequent communion, and a careful performance of our religious vows. [II]I. To a decent and devout behaviour in the Church of God. IV. To a reverend use of God's Holy name in common discourse. V. To the great duty of family prayer. [electronic resource] : In several letters from a minister to his parishioners. To which are added, prayers for the use of families.
- The tenth edition.
- London : [P]rinted for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
72p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Prayer -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge', vol.IX, 1800.
Price in square brackets: (Price 4d. stitched, or 28s. a Hundred.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82085.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|