Bibliotheca topographica Britannica No XLII. [electronic resource] : Containing I. The history and antiquities of Saint Radigund's, or Brad-Sole Abbey, near Dover. II. A collection of tradesmens tokens issued in the lsle of Thanet, and in such of the Cinque ports as are within Kent. III. A description of the Moat, near Canterbury. IV. Sketch of Hawkhurst Church. V. Original letter from Mr. Essex, on Canterbury Cathedral. VI. Dissertation on the Urbs Rutupiŏf Ptolemy, by Mr. Douglas. VII. Memoirs of William Lambarde, Esq; the eminent lawyer and antiquary.
- Standardized Title:
- Bibliotheca topographica Britannica. No. 42.
- London : Printed by and for J. Nichols, printer to the Society of Antiquaries, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,453-532p.,plates,table ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History, Local -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Antiquities -- Early works to 1800.
- Periodicals -- England -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'Bibliotheca topographica Britannica', vol. 1, part 6.
Pagination continues that of no. 30.
An additional leaf (numbered *473-4) and two additional plates were issued in 1790 with no. 52.
Price in square brackets: (Price Three Shillings.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1306
Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p.15
English Short Title Catalog, T84183.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|