The whole speech, which was delivered to the reverend clergy of the great city of London. [electronic resource] : On Tuesday the 8th of May, 1759, being the day appointed for their anniversary meeting at Sion College. To which is prefixed, a remonstrance to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Winchester, complaining of presecution from the Methodists: and likewise a letter to His Lordship, relating to the same subject. By John Free, D.D. Sir John Leman's lecturer at St. Mary Hill, in London.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by Jonathan Scott, at the Black Swan in Pater-noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
35,,iv p. ; 8⁰.
- Methodism -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The two final leaves contain an address "printed here to show the World, that the Kirk of Scotland is not abridged of this necessary Privilege." and a prospectus for printing "Dr. Free's whole controversy with the Methodists.".
Price on title page: (Price Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84620.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|