A true state of the proceedings in the Parliament of Great Britain, and in the province of Massachusetts Bay, [electronic resource] : Relative to the giving and granting the money of the people of that province, and of all America, in the House of Commons, in which they are not represented.
- London : Printed, and sold by W. Bingley, opposite St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet-street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,24p. ; 2⁰.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Compiled by Arthur Lee from material furnished by Benjamin Franklin.
Price in square brackets: (Price Two Shillings.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 74-46b
English Short Title Catalog, T86156.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|