The blessedness of giving, above that of receiving. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the Tabernacle at Blandford; soon after a distribution of part of the charitable collections, made for the relief of the distressed sufferers there. By George Conway, M.A. master of the free-school, and chaplain to the Right Honourable John Earl of Sandwich, &c.
- London : Printed for Stephen Austen, at the Angel and Bible in St Paul's Church-yard, 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,viii,27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 7030
English Short Title Catalog, T90510.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|