The Holy Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments [electronic resource] : Newly translated out of the original tongues, and with the former translations diligently compared and revised, by His Majesty's special command. Appointed to be read in churches.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. English. Authorised.
- Cambridge : Printed by John Archdeacon printer to the University; and sold by John Beecroft, John Rivington, Benjamin White, and Edward Dilly, in London; and T. & J. Merrill, in Cambridge, 1769.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Bible. N.T. Gospels -- Harmonies, English.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Final leaf = Qq2 (O.T.).
The three parts are separately signed.
The Apocrypha is in the list of books.
The N.T. has a separate titlepage, and includes an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Darlow & Moule, 1195
English Short Title Catalog, T94950.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|