Philemon to Hydaspes [electronic resource] : Relating a fourth conversation with Hortensius upon the subject of false religion. In which a farther general account is endeavoured to be given of the rise and constitution of false theory in religion in the earlier pagan world.
- Other Title:
- Philemon to Hydaspes. Part 4
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for Dan. Browne, without Temple-Bar, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,135,p. ; 8⁰.
- Religions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry Coventry.
A reissue of the original edition of 1741, with a cancel titlepage.
In: 'Philemon to Hydaspes' third edition, London, 1753.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95351.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|