The Preacher's directory; or, A series of subjects proper for public discourses, with texts under each head [electronic resource] : To which is added, a supplement, containing select passages from the apocrypha. By William Enfield, LL.D.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for Joseph Johnson, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xvi,,4-169,p. ; 4⁰.
- Sermons -- Outlines, syllabi, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Compiled by William Enfield.
No text is apparently missing despite the pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105924.
- Enfield, William, 1741-1797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|