Mathematical sleaing-tables [electronic resource] : Or, The great and only mistery of weaving linnen-cloth explain'd. By which the most ignorant weaver is infallibly directed how to adjust the reed to the yarn: and the buyer truly shewn whether the cloth be wrought to its due perfection. Taken from geometrical proportions, and fitted to the meanest capacity. Published by the special order of the Honourable the House of Commons, and by order of the Honourable trustees for the improvement of the linnen manufacture in this Kingdom. To which is added, an abstract of all the statutes now in force, relating to the linnen manufacture. By Joseph Beaumount, merchant.
- Dublin : Printed by A. Rhames, MDCCXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,81,p. ; 8⁰.
- Weaving -- Handbooks, manuals, etc., -- Early works to 1800.
Linen -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
Linen industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The final leaf contains 'The description and use of the mathematical sleaing-scales'.
"Published by the Special Order of the Honourable House of Commons, and by Order of the Honourable Trustees for the Improvement of the Linnen Manufacture in this Kingdom" (Hanson).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1573
English Short Title Catalog, T116424.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|