An authentic narrative of the success of tar-water, in curing a great number and variety of distempers; with remarks, and occasional papers relative to the subject [electronic resource] : To which are subjoined, two letters from the author of Siris, shewing the medicinal properties of tar-water, and the best manner of making it. By Thomas Prior, Esq;.
- A new edition, complete.
- [London] : Dublin printed, London re-printed, for W. Innys, C. Hitch, and M. Cooper, in Paternoster-Row; and C. Davis, in Holborn, MDCCXLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
88p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A different 'New edition, complete' from that with "C. Davis in Holbourn" in the imprint.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Keynes, 104 (b)
English Short Title Catalog, T125698.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|