The improvement of waste lands, [electronic resource] : Viz. Wet, moory land, land near rivers and running waters; peat land, and propagating Oak and other timber upon neglected and waste land. To which is added, a dissertation on great and small farms; and the consequences of them to land-owners, and the public. By Francis Forbes, Gent.
- London : Printed for N. Conant, No. 64, Fleet-Street, and W. Richardson and L. Urquhart, at the Royal-Exchange, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xi,,210p. ; 8⁰.
- Waste lands.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T130246.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|