A poetical review of Miss Hannah More's strictures on female education [electronic resource] : In a series of anapestic epistles. By Sappho Search.
- London : Sold by T. Hurst, Paternoster-Row. Printed by J. Bush, Ipswich, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,75,p. ; 8⁰.
- Epistolary poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
Women -- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Ipswich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sappho Search = John Black.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132780.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|