Antiquitates apostolic:̆ or, The lives, acts and martyrdoms of the Holy Apostles of our Saviour. [electronic resource] : To which are added the lives of the two evangelists, SS. Mark and Luke. As also a brief enumeration and account of the apostles and their successours for the first three hundred years in the five great Apostolical Churches. By William Cave, D.D. chaplain in ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : Printed by W. Horton, for the assigns of Luke Meredith, MDCCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,xiv,188,p.,plates ; 2⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'Antiquitates Christianæ: or, the history of the life and death of the holy Jesus', by Jeremy Taylor, 9th edition, London, 1703.
The final two leaves contain: 'A catalogue of Mr. Richard Royston's copies as they stand entred in the register of the Company of Stationers'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134022.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|