The footstep to Mrs. Trimmer's sacred history. For the instruction and amusement of little children [electronic resource].
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall and Co. at No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard, Row-Lane, (MCCDLXXXV.) [i.e. 1785]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
117,p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible stories, English -- O.T. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: A. C.
The final 3 pages contain advertisements.
Paraphrases of selections from the Old Testament.
Square bracket(s) in title or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134164.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|