A funeral oration, on the late sovereign pontiff pius the sixth. [electronic resource] : By the rev. Arthur O'leary; to which is prefixed, an account of the solemn obsequies performed to his memory, at Saint Patrick's chapel, Sutton-street, Soho, by order of Monsignore Erskine, his holiness's auditor, on Saturday, the 16th of November 1799.
- London : Printed for and sold by the publisher, P. Keating, No. 18, Warwick-Street, Golden-Square. Sold also by J.P. Coghlan, Duke-Street, Grosvenor-Square; E. Booker, New Bond-Street; T. Lewis, Russel-Street, Covent-Garden; and the booksellers in town and country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
56p. ; 8⁰.
- Funeral orations -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printer's name from colophon.
Price in square brackets: Price One Shilling and Sixpence. (Entered at Stationer's Hall.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T135551.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|