Two discourses. [electronic resource] : I. On prayer. Wherein are several things, with great impartiality, recommended, particularly, to the papists, and dissenters of all denominations; with a becoming freedom, to the infidels; with the most affectionate esteem, to the clergy; with the highest deference, to the nobility, and gentry. II. On the Sacrament. To which are added, I. A sermon on the one thing needful. II. On the observation of the Sabbath. III. On the importance of public worship. By the Rev. W. Webster, D.D. of Ware in Hertfordshire. Published for the benefit of the author.
- London : Sold by John and James Rivington, at the Bibel in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and by William Russell, at Horace's-Head, without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.LIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,iv,228;86,p. ; 8⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
Prayer -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The catchword on p.228 is: A; The final section has the drop-head title: 'To the clergy in, and about London and Westminster', with separate pagination and register, and contains the three additional sermons.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: Price 10s. 6d. large paper, 5s. small.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136865.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|