An historical account of the constitution of the vestry of the Parish of St. Dunstan's in the west, London. [electronic resource] : Wherein are discovered, the secret managements of certain select parish officers, and the abuses of their respective trusts: necessary and useful for all the inhabitants of this city, and applicable to most corporations of Great Britain. Humbly recommended to the Right Reverend Father in God, John lord bishop of London. With an appendix, wherein some notice is taken of the mismanagement of the assessors and collectors of the land tax in the aforesaid parish, worthy the observation of the commissioners, and proper for all persons who are assessed for stock in trade, personal or real estates.
- London : Printed for, and sold by John Morphew near Stationers-hall, 1714.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,38,p. ; 8⁰.
- [Saint Dunstan's in the West (London, England : Parish)] -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With extracts from the vestry accounts.
Price on title page: (Pr. Six Pence)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 2072
English Short Title Catalog, T136878.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|