A general abridgment of law and equity alphabetically digested under proper titles with notes and references to the whole. By Charles Viner, Esq [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- General abridgment of law and equity. 13
- Aldershot in Hampshire near Farnham in Surry : Printed for the author, by agreement with the law patentees, and are to be sold by George Strahan in Cornhill; or may be had of the author at his House at Aldershot as above, or at his Chambers No. 3. In the King's Bench Walks, Inner-Temple; or, in his absence, of Thomas York in Flower-de-Luce-Court in Fleet-Street, London, 1742.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Aldershot.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol. 16
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T137941.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|