Mr. Lunardi's account of his ascension and aerial voyage, from the New Fort, Liverpool, on Wednesday the 20th of July, 1785. [electronic resource] : In true letters, addressed to George Biggin, Esq. Who accompanied by Mrs. Sage, ascended from St. George's fields, on the 29th of June, with Mr. Lunard's grand air-balloon.
- [London? : s.n., 1785?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,38,p. ; 8⁰.
- Biggin, George, 1760-1803.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The final leaf contains an 'Ode. Addrest to Vincent Lunardi'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140066.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|