Historia sacra: or, The holy history [electronic resource] : Giving an exact and comprehensive account of all the feasts and fasts of the Church of England. With their various etymologies and appellations, and the true reasons and grounds of their celebration: together with practical observations upon the several days, and prayers concluding each distinct head. To which is added an appendix, wherein the three grand solemnities added to the liturgy of the Church of England are clearly expalin'd.
- The second edition, revised and corrected; and the history illustrated with many new and curious cuts in copper.
- London : Printed for John Wyat at the Rose in St. Paul's Chruch-yard, MDCCXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
vii,,447,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Early works to 1800.
Fasts and feasts -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Brodrick.
Titlepage in red and black.
Printed by William Bowyer.
Signatures: a⁴ A-2F⁸.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 685
English Short Title Catalog, T140511.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|