The death-bed display'd: with the state of the dead. A sacred poem. By Mr. Uvedale [electronic resource].
- Westminster : Printed by A. Campbell, at the Printing-Office in King-street, near the Abbey; for the author, and to be had only of him, at Mr. Coulan's in St. Martin's-Court, St. Martin's-Lane, MDCCXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
ix,,48p. ; 4⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London Westminster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Errata on p.[x].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, U31
English Short Title Catalog, T141492.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|