True wisdom explain'd and recommended. [electronic resource] : In a sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the aldermen, and the livery men of the city of London, in the Parish Church of St. Lawrence Jewry, on Saturday the 29th of September, 1716. Being the day appointed for the election of the Lord Mayor for the year ensuing. By R. Skerret, M.A. lecturer of St. Peter's Cornhill, rector of Oakley in the county of Suffolk, and chaplain to the Right Honourable Henry Earl of Grantham.
- London : Printed for E. Symon, at the corner of Popes-Head-Alley in Cornhill, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,24p. ; 8⁰.
- Election sermons -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price 4d.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142025.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|